一年一度的万圣狂欢就要告一段落啦!有没有趁周末尽情happy呢? 还没玩够也不要太难过,毕竟,万圣节都过了,圣诞节还会远吗!
今天为大家准备了几个与万圣节息息相关的英语俗语,切记在玩乐中也不能松懈英语学习哦!
Blood run cold
: This means you are so that you can feel it all over.
该短语表示你太害怕了,以至于全身都有反应。
: The rage in his eyes made her blood run cold.
他眼中的愤怒让她毛骨悚然。
Devil’s
: who plays “devil’s ” is a who an for the sake of the .
“魔鬼代言人”是在争论中故意唱反调的人。
: So let me play devil’s and the case for a home right now.
那么让我来唱反调吧,让我考虑下现在买房的积极例证。
Dig one’s grave
: You are ‘ your own grave’ when you do which you know will cause you .
当你做明知道会给你带来麻烦的事情时,你就是在“自掘坟墓”。
:You will dig your own grave and go to hell!
你将自掘坟墓并且下地狱!
Like a bat out of hell
: This term is used to that very or .
这个习语被用于描述某事儿发生得很快很突然。
: You will be like a bat out of hell.
你将会嗖的一下飞起来。
Over my dead body
: This is used when you to let do .
当你拒绝让某人做某事时,使用这个短语。
: ‘We’ll have her over for .’ — ‘Over my dead body!’
“我们将请她过来吃大餐。”“除非我死了。”
in the
: with ” in their ” is who has they don’t want to tell you about.
一个“在衣橱里藏着骷髅”的人是有着不可告人秘密的人。
: has a in the .
每个人都有不可告人的秘密。
Stab in the back
: This to a or you for their own gain.
这个常用的短语指朋友或熟人因为个人的一己私利而背叛了你。
: Such a lie could be but a stab in the back.
这种恶毒的谎言简直是暗箭伤人。
———END———
限 时 特 惠: 本站每日持续更新海量各大内部创业教程,永久会员只需109元,全站资源免费下载 点击查看详情
站 长 微 信: nanadh666